Friday 22 October 2010

College magazine final front cover



This is my college magazine front cover. I think that my magazine is very conventional as it has a main image in the centre, the masthead is at the top, a main coverline and other coverlines. As you can see I have used the purple and green colours to match with the colours of the wyke logo. I think this is a good idea because these colours represent wyke and make the magzine look attractive. I have chosen to put the masthead at the top and made the font bold and very easy to read. I decided to put the main coverline in a star shape so that it is more visable and stands out against the background. The main image looks bright and colourful wich is attractive to people thinking of joining Wyke college. The audience for this magazine is mainly students at the college or parents wanting to know what goes on at Wyke. Staff could also be interested in this magazine. I think my magazine gives Wyke a very positive representation because of the colours chosen and the posative coverlines.

No comments:

Post a Comment