Friday 22 October 2010

Choice of Images I had taken

I didnt choose this image because I thought that it didnt represent the college in a positive way, it looks dark and miserable and doesnt give good representation.

I chose not to use this photograph because you cannot tell that it has been taken in a college.

This photograph looks lighter and more welcoming but I didnt choose it because there was no space left for any other imagry and I thought it would be difficult to place the coverlines in certain places to make them stand out.

I was going to choose this image and put other images and coverlines in the left and right of the main image and leave the centre (the student) clear.

I decided to choose this photograph because there is alot more room to put a larger masthead and alot of space to put coverlines and other imagry on the front cover.

I decided to include this photograph on the front cover as the laptop represents media.

No comments:

Post a Comment